View Single Post
Old 2006-01-26, 13:21   Link #328
JediNight
キズランダム

green2: It could be that Hazumu is still kinda in denial or shock over what happened. Also as was mentioned, Hazumu didn't make much of a man to begin with... Another thing is just that the series delves into some dramatic moments at times, but overall it's rather light-hearted and humorous on a whole. I just don't think the manga-ka cares to get heavily into depressing moments with the characters, especially when the series is most likely only 13eps.

Thewanderer: Yeah they do exaggerate the situations quite a bit in some cases for added "comedic effect" that I thought was kinda silly as well, but what're you gonna do I guess. I mean I think most of us if put in that situation would have a lot more common sense about things than Hazumu is showing. Getting help with the bra fitting, obviously ... drinking the soda and the walking up the stairs would probably get me as well, but other stuff like spreading your legs wide open and drafting yourself with your skirt is a little much lol...

EDIT: One other thing, as for Jan-puu .... the manga-ka made a comment at the end of volume 1 that said he originally drew Jan-puu more like a middle-schooler, but by the end of the volume she had evolved more into a high-school age. So they obviously went to keep Jan-puu how she is after the evolution. Not that she doesn't still ACT like a middle-schooler ^_^;;

Last edited by JediNight; 2006-01-26 at 13:54.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote