View Single Post
Old 2004-03-15, 22:08   Link #2
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I'm pretty sure there is a Jdrama thread still buried deep in the forums. Why don't you attempt to make a post that induces more dialogue? It would be boring as hell if everyone posted either "I watch drama" or "I don't watch drama" wouldn't it?

Anyways, yes I watch drama. I've seen a few Jdrama series, and started on my first Cdrama a few weeks ago. Still haven't gotten around to the Kdrama though. Series I've seen (how much I've seen) and my impressions):

A Beautiful Life
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes
I enjoyed it a lot. The whole wheelchair/disabled view was very heartfelt I though, and I think I shed a tear or two at the end.

Good Luck
- JDrama, watched 7 of 11 episodes
Really great. They make flying seem like so much fun. I wish more intresting things happened on my flights

Great Teacher Onizuka
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes, movie, and special
Its great, what else do I need to say? Ever better than the anime IMO.

Koukou Kyoushi (High school teacher)
- JDrama, watched 3 of 11(?) episodes
Its interesting, and I am anxious to see what happens next. I think the main conflict is pretty interesting.

Long Vacation
- JDrama, watched 1.5 of 11 episodes
I didn't really like this enough to keep watching it, but I should probably give it another chance. The main female lead is just such a whiny, spoiled bitch I get pissed off watching her. God I wish I could kick her ass! :fingers:

Summer Snow
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes
My favorite series ever. It was happy, sad, exciting, and everything else all at the same time. I cried for two hours after I watched the ending. I wish there was more of this series.

Triumph In the Skies
- Cdrama, watched 6 of 11(?) episodes
Another drama about flight, like Good Luck. I like how everyone's life is intertwined, it makes things really interesting. I need to watch more CDrama

Virgin Road
- JDrama, watched 2 of 11 episodes
Eh, its alright but so far nothing spectacular.