View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 18:22   Link #201
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone View Post
ufotable doing the work here has me skeptical, because Kara no Kyoukai has been a major disappointment. (especially the epilogue)
Would you mind elaborating on this? What exactly did you dislike about Rakkyo? The animation? The music? The actual adaptation?

I find it hard to believe anyone would try to say Rakkyo is an example of poor animation because quite a lot of sakuga fans consider it to be one of the best things from the last couple of years and one example of really good sakuga anime. The music, well, this will evidently boil down to preference in one way or another, so I'm not going to dwelve into this any further. As for the adaptation? Having read the books and watched it, I don't see how exactly you could've hoped for a better adaptation of the original material.

Now, I've said this once in this thread and I think I'll repeat it, I think it's completely fine if you dislike Rakkyo for what it is. Just don't pin the blame to ufotable, who did a fantastic job producing a very faithful adaptation of what is a good story.

That said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone
Anyway, I wanted Bones/Bee Train to be doing this (KnK and Fate/Zero) , but it just wasn't meant to be.
I'm not even sure why I waste my time replying to your posts anymore, since your intent is clearly "trolling". Quite seriously, each and every one of them has been some sort of derrogative comment towards a show which most people like.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2011-02-03 at 18:51.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote