View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 02:18   Link #8
lommm
l'homme de lommm

this all makes sense!! I saw an interview on the official site with Masakazu Morita back when the filler first started. in that interview he said that this arc was going to provide a better understanding of how ighigo works with his hollow side and that it would help to bridge the manga arcs by rounding out the hollow ichigo portion of the overall storyline. so having been watching the bounts for so long like everyone else, i had kept what Masakazu-san said deep in the back of my mind, but it kept nagging at me. the bounto arc didn't seem to utilize the hollow side much at all (only once with koga actually, and hardly anyone liked that). so now that 107 shows getsuga tenshou looking a little more like it did back when hollow ichigo tried to kill byakuya, i see what they're doing. we're going to see ichigo merge a little bit more with his hollow side. and for those of us who read the manga, this will help to segue into the next manga arc.

i guess i had these piece of scheisse fillers figured all wrong! they ain't so bad after all! (notice, i used german... just like the bountos

unless you judge them on story structure, continuity and animation quality

Spoiler: