View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 13:03   Link #85
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I'm still waiting for the explanation on how he can see voids.
Those infected with the apocalypse virus can see voids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
mechalord@ Here,like always http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/
Thank you, very much. I should bookmark this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
After re watching certain parts of the episode, I came to the conclusion that the Adam And Even was that they had sex and because of it created a whole human race aka incest. Now apparently the rock that she touched had the essence of Eves soul I believe that was then transsferd to Shus sister who needed to find her adam whos more perfect than her own brother right? What do you guys think? The fact that this anime is LOST Christmas and everything definitely shows this.
I don't think they are blood relations, just being raised together by the same people, in isolation. It's very likely both were being use in experiments. Shu has blocked out a lot of his past. Both may have been genetically engineered to interface with the rock. Mana was being used as a lab rat. It is very likely that Shu was being used for experiments as well.

Not any female infected with the apocalypse virus can be "eve," I'm assuming, as Keido went to great lengths to clone her and tried to find a new vessel for Mana.

Shu is referred to as the King by Daath and Daath sort of finds him the appropriate mate for Mana.

Daath seems insanely powerful and he was sort of marrying off Mana like a father marries off a daughter. He sort of shrugged off a pocket dimension collapsing around him and killed off Keido by touching him with his finger. Daath also treats Keido like his junio and Keido had to make a pact with him to get to Mana.