Thread: Alright guys
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 11:48   Link #16
symphonious7
Emperor of Dorkdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGnaR View Post
*Love and relatoinships

Chobits ( student finds robot and it looks totally like a girl ( wont spoil it )

DearS ( same as ebove whit whit alien ( kinda )

Video Girl Ai * old but if u liked chobit ore dears watch it )

Ah! My Goddess ( u probebly know it already )

Spice and Wolf ( man travels whit a spirit in human for ) * relatoinships ( not real love )

*Epic story,s

12 kingdomes ( if u havent seen it already )

* crazy humor ( don't drink while watching )

Flcl ( if u haven seen it watch it ( epic )

Golden boy ( also epic )

Detroit metal city ( epic humor )

Midori no hibi ( as mentioned above )

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan ( o god i loved this )

that's all for now
Detroit Metal City was good but it was so vulgar I was contstantly switching between "so funny!" To "so disturbed...." Golden Boy I've been aware of since I first got into anime, but thought the drawing style looked too old school so I never watched it, I'll give it a try since you say it's good. Is flcl isn't code for fooly cooly is it? Seen fooly cooly (sp?) and it's a little weird for me. I mean I like weird, but it's just.. dunno gives me this vibe... Let's see, Midori no Hibi I'm watching, and loving. Never seen Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan so that's one to add to the list.

Spice and Wolf was interesting, not my usual cup of tea but I found all the talk about bartering and business practice to actually be quite interesting. Chobits is like one of my all time favorites and how I forgot to list it I'll never know. I have seen DearS but cannot remember what it was like. And lastly, 12 Kingdoms is new to me, I've never seen it, and I'm very curious to see it now that you've said it has crazy humor, if we're talking anything like Ninja Nonsense (2x2 shinobuden) then I will LOVE it.

I appreciate you taking time to recommend animes, in just a few days you guys have already given my alot to look forward too, thanks!