Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 01:29   Link #3450
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Really? XENOGLOSSIA is only 5 years old!? *checks Wiki* Holy cr@p, it is!! And thats the level of animation?!? orz

Though I must admit that they had quite a gorgeous VA cast. I mean c'mon, Tamura Yukari as Iori and Koshimizu Ami as Yayoi...wait, what!? (though if you consider that girl to be Yayoi...dont get me wrong, I dont "hate" the XENOGLOSSIA version of Yayoi but just comparing her to the game version...)

I'm hoping Sentai Filmwork will pick up iM@S. I'm counting on them to get my anime fix. They've been doing a pretty good job thus far. Though I wished they kept the audio commentaries on the "K-On!!" part 1 BDs...orz. But beggars cant be choosers I guess.

I'm probably gonna still pick up XENOGLOSSIA just for the hell of it. Its still technically "iM@S"...right? Supporting XENOGLOSSIA just might increase the chance of this iM@S being picked up no? (or so I'd like to believe)

For now I'll just patiently wait for October to come along with its iM@S goods release. C'mon, iM@S:Shiny Festa, PuchiM@su vol.4, AND the Nendoroid Petit stage 2!? Whats next? Series 3 of the iM@S:CG CDs come out on the same week?

...that'd be awesome.

On an off note, although the word "doom" may have been too strong for use I wasnt far off. I had some misfortune fall upon me to even out my day.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-07-03 at 01:39.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote