View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 00:36   Link #72
Eater of All
NOM

I have complaints (*gasp*), but I think there's no need to reiterate what others have already said.

On the bright side, it's great seeing these characters again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(I am growing a bit tired these days of audiences who get all upset when they watch the first episode of something and it's like not every single one of their questions is perfectly answered and they're slightly confused... and they act like that's a problem. This is a 26-episode anime, and may even have multiple seasons. Things will make sense eventually. Relax! )
I remember one thread that was on this topic. Some want instant immersion, some want enough to keep their interest until the good stuff, some watch 3 episodes regardless, some 5, and some the whole thing. People went on tirades against shows that can't keep their audience long enough (and is therefore "not a good show," regardless of later content), and still others invoke the good old "learn some patience."

This isn't directed at you, but people often apply their preference as some golden rule on "objectively" judging an anime, and eventually forget that it's just a preference. I've learned to accept that people want different things than what I want from anime.