View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 15:53   Link #81
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjgffgt View Post
I have some questions for you (I would like to be spoiled) :P
Just watch the show, really. Maybe someone will answer these, but I personally see no point in it because at this rate I could just write a summary of the book and be done with it (that I won't do).

Some answers, though...
Quote:
I heard there is a new cast of main characters when they are 26 that will replace Shun, Maria and Mamoru is that true?
I don't know where you heard that, but no, that's not true. Kiroumaru will have more screen time (he's sort of a main character, there's a reason why he is on the official group pic where Saki et al are 14 ys old), and the scope of the story will widen so some other characters will come into the picture who will play important roles. But they're not "replacements."
Spoiler for character death:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for end:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
No, it isn't that the pacing or content is bad, it's just that apparently this is a two cour show? But having covered so much already, are they going to now suddenly stretch the third volume out over ten+ episodes?
There is a lot of material to cover so I think the pacing is pretty good so far. (The editing could be better but it's nothing disastrous.) The novel is altogether ~1000 pages long (around 950), Shun's death comes about halfway. Just as how we're almost halfway into the anime.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote