View Single Post
Old 2009-03-25, 18:36   Link #321
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I will have to read a lot there And it is more a discussion about everything and not saying which one is more popular...
But I gues you can't do seperate thread for them since thay are not so popular as IchiRuki and IchiHime

Although I have to say that YoruSoi and Yoruhara must be the second most popular triangle in Bleach... if not count Hitsugaya/Momo and Hitsugaya/Karin
In any other section of the forum, Romance thread usually would see a poll. Bleach section, however, is special. The mere sighting of Ichigo-Rukia and Ichigo-Orihime would trigger all the hardcore shippers and their grandmas to set camp until the cows come home as they bitterly bare and gnaw their teeth at each other. You should be still able to talk about those pairings in the Romance thread if you've something specific in mind. For example, I personally don't see Momo with anybody but Aizen. And Hitsugaya is a girl who is drawn as a boy. We can continue the rest of the conversation in the Romance thread if you like.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote