View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 18:39   Link #2003
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Frankly, it's hard to tell how old ANY Claymore.

The problem is, differentiating their actual age with their physical age, and Awakening only makes things more complicated.

Apparantely, after the operation, the aging process is dramatically slowed no matter how old you are and you physically age very slowly until the physical prime of your life(early to mid twenties). After that, you're frozen.

Irene for example looks old because of her apparant silver hair and elven features, but if she's younger then Teresa, why does Teresa look young and fresh and Irene looks like a senior. Get it?

To answer your question: It's hard to say but most of them look, and they should be, like their somewhere in their 20's, though some pics make them look even older. Clarice looks like a teenager who just entered high school(14-17), especially since she has a baby face. Not a pre-teen, but someone who just crossed that border.

Did the best I could, Aging is a tricky subject. Too many things to take into account: actual age, physical age, how their faces look. Clare for example looks like she aged a great deal since the earliest chapters, but I think that has more to do with Yagi's art style improving rather then actual aging. The exception is Riful, she has aged no matter what you say.
I think she was only asking if some of the claymores from the new generation were born around the time Raki probably was. I think some of them are.

@Clarakiss: Clarice and Dietrich look like they are probably younger than Raki, the others you named look a little older than he is.