Thread: Licensed Campione! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 14:47   Link #1069
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Take some time to actually scope out his opponents abilities?
You've got to spend money to make money. If he wants to gain information of Perseus' abilities, he must make Perseus fight. I suppose he could ask fodder to spend their lives instead, but that'd be out of character for him, and the only fodder he has is Liliana.

Quote:
Everyone of his battles, he starts off with spamming and wasting 2-3 Abilities blindly before the other guy even tries one attack.
When? Whether against Athena or Voban, he pretty much let them have the initiative.

Quote:
He knows he has a limit of one per day, but he never makes any attempt to strategize his uses. Why did he even use the boar as an opener to escape, if he wanted to escape, why didn't he use the Bird.
Two reasons:
- he wasn't actually trying to escape. He was trying to interrupt the confrontation between Liliana and Perseus before she died, and to take the fight elsewhere, away from Naples proper.
- the side effect of the Raptor is that he's paralysed with pain after using it. So if he does so, it's either because he has no choice, or because he has a plan to finish the fight, or at least interrupt it for a bit.

Quote:
Then he sees his boar nullified, and goes "derp, I'm gonna try again" and finally uses the Bird and loses it again.
He wasn't sure Perseus could seal all his forms, or if it was limited to the Boar. But mostly, he was just desperate. It was either the Raptor or get killed by an arrow. (Turns out the first option wasn't actually available, but what was he to do?)

Quote:
Then he's got shot in the heart losing his extra life in the first 10seconds of the fight.
Yes. But my point is, that went about as well as it could have. Perseus was a bad match for him. The only way (maybe) it could have gone better would have been to convince Liliana to kiss him anyway.

Quote:
Back against Voban, if Erica didn't stop him. He would have used up all his authorities one by one on Voban's minions like the golem and puppetKnights.
A combination of being reluctant to hide behind people, especially girls, and of having exactly no weapon but his authorities. Yes, it's rather stupid. But not outlandish.

Quote:
Godou should take up magic as a side-job. Cause half of the authorities he has don't seem to be much more useful than their magic counterparts.
I don't disagree with the first part, but consider that Erica's considered a magic prodigy, has been training since she was a child, and her most powerful attack can barely scratch a god.

There's no telling how much time he'd need to be able to do so get something useful out of magic training. Though as a Campione, he does have advantages, there.

Quote:
Lilliana's and Erica's flight and leap escape abilities both seem to have the same useful effect as the Bird for escape. So instead of wasting the bird for escape, he should just use regular magic.
Which in this case means they're not that useful. Perseus (or rather his mount, Pegasus) is faster.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote