View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 01:17   Link #989
Schrodinger
And Truth I Will Find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Lambdadelta is most likely the personification/manifestation of the rules in the Higurashi universe that became a witch by itself (the whole trend was actually due to the combination of rule X, Y Z)

witch is basically used to designate "entities" that has transcended mankind, being involved with the dimensional worlds or Kakera... well, that's a nutshell explanation.
Well, that's pretty much what Beatrice have said in The Banquet of the Witch when Battler have ask her about *what exactly is a witch and how you suppose to become one* or something like that?

Well, even if Higurashi and Umineko are quite different, we still can explain thing in a human point of view, right? If we take Rika as example, I don't really believe that Bern IS Rika by the way, since all the proofs everyone here have tell so far is from a *meta-world* point of view.

What i mean is, yeah, Bern said herself some Rika's punchline and admit that she once WAS Rika or at least a part of her. But are there any proof of what she claiming, she IS a witch after all, in a alternative reality, where anything you show or say (except if write in red) can be denied. In fact, Rika is just like Eva and Bern is just like Eva-Beatrice, 2 different mind-set/personality created by one-self, which SOMEWHAT turn out to become some sort of magical being in a another dimension. Pretty silly to believe such think, since the whole mystery in Higurashi (except for hanyuu and her power, don't ask me to explain this shit LOL! ) have been proved to be human's doing and all.

Until Ryūkishi07 open an Schrodinger's cat box with *Rika=Bern* in it, is pretty much impossible to know the truth. For Miyo, well...except the fact her name mean 34 just like Lambdadelta, there not much proof about her to be a witch, except personality wise that it.

Well that's all what I wanted to say.

I still learning english by the way so...if some sentences or words look somewhat weird and out of place, then I really sorry, i will try better next time.

Last edited by Schrodinger; 2009-01-13 at 16:03.