Thread: Tales of Graces
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-02, 22:47   Link #495
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I loved this game so much, I might actually get the US version in addition to the JP version I already have. At the very least, I'm going to get the game guide so I can use it with my PS3 version.

I really hope they at least keep the original JP opening theme in there. (those instrumental swap-outs they tend to put in suck ) I also hope they leave the JP voicing in, but I think that's a bit of a stretch; I've only seen a handful of PS3 games that have both the US and JP dubs.

Now, once again, the long, excruciating wait for the actual release..........
No, I'm going to bet that they put the English version of the opening in. I mean, the song already exists, so they have no reason not to use it. They did it in Vesperia, after all.

But yes, I'll definitely get the English version. I'm getting so excited that this is the first English Tales release in two years!

Also, I'd have to disagree about the voice acting- the English voice acting in a Tales game is always one of the highlights to me. It's one of the few cases where I like the English VAs just as much as the Japanese seiyuus. Heck, I actually stopped watching the Tales of the Abyss anime when I heard it was licensed because I want to see if it'll be dubbed, which I'd prefer to watch.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote