Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-05, 09:02   Link #4158
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Aoi getting mark on her chest kinda made me feel dissapointed or is it just me? She is the type just like Toujou who aims to get stronger by own her means. I don't mind other characters gets mark as well but somehow I don't approve this. When you need Koma he is not here that friggin pervert dog. Anyways I guess there is no other way to fight againist spell masters other than getting mark from Oga and I'm sure that since Oga doesn't know his latent powers about him being spell master I guess after this chapter he gradually starts to realize that he can give mark to those who is in need of power in desperate situation. So Oga approves Aoi from bottom of his heart and this mean that these could get more closer than before in their relationships in the future. But one thing I'm worried about is that Toujou and he is the friggin beast when it comes to fighting. So I wonder when he gets mark I wonder if this also breaks his image as powerful fightning beast. Anyways this arc is just a nice prelude to further story about demons so I' m looking forward to upcoming chapters.
Toujou did have some issues fighting demon powered opponents in the past so i expect he'll have some issues with the current opponents though i do hope he isnt wiped on the floor by them.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote