View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 00:47   Link #49
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Amuro Ray for me, simply because he doesn't have any lofty ideas about war, peace etc like Kira. He's not angist driven, shows emotions (unlike Herro). As time went on, he manged to check his hot headness. And in general is simply a normal kid. He had no intention to change the world, no illusions of lasting peace, understands war for what it is, have no problem killing when needed but doesn't go overboard in killing sprees. He simply does his job as a MS pilot, fights the wars, hold on to his, compartivly speaking, realistic ideas, and win the battles that really matters. Does not realie on ultra powerful gundams or even his NT abilites too much, IE a Amuro without his NT abilities would still be a competent pilot. Not to mention being one of the best, if not the best pilots in Gundam

As for the second place, Loran, again, normal person like Amuro, holds realistic ideas, little self doubt, determined from the start and has no special powers at all.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote