View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 05:02   Link #81
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
The highlight of course for me its the music scores. It's simply beautiful. Who's composing them? It reminds me of Motoi Sakuraba for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
It's by Hitoshi Sakimoto, famous for his works in FF Tactics and FF XII, so that's expected. I've not heard about the Soundtrack being release on iTunes yets, so you be best importing a hardcopy which includes the aforementioned removed J-pop Track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
Folks who like the music might find this blog entry to be of interest.
Quote:
Anyway I agree about the story being cheesy. After playing COD : World at War and Fallout 3 for a while and then playing this only to find a girl with a short skirt, leading a platoon, and baked bakeries in pseudo-Europe with WW II background just feels so out of place lol.
Maybe you're just jaded. Sure there are a lot of clinch, but there are excellent points in the story.

I'll like to make mention about the hatred aganist Darcsens in the game that's obviously based on racism aganist Jews in real life. We are even given stages that features the snagonist prisoning the Darcsens in concerntartation camps and using them as force labours. It was also mentioned later that some of the Darcsens are being hunted down and killed like wild games.

Now I ask you, did any of the past WWII game you played featured the Holocaust or had a stage set in a Jewish concerntation camp ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote