Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 20:32   Link #2056
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumblefish View Post
Sorry if your answer was triggered by my last comment, I did not mean to imply any psychic power. I was rather thinking about the kind of special bond you sometime witness among long time friends. My understanding is that Kô knows her so well inside and out, he somehow could feel something wrong was going to happen. It also helps that he is used to the same sitution (facing Azuma) and maybe got into trouble himself once or twice.
well when he caught the screamer from mishima, he ended up missing the same weaker ball by oikawa, because his entire body was numbed by the power of the ball. I like to think of it that Kou is super protective of the girls happiness, which is in the end he doesn't force the subject when she declines. Which is really isn't all that cool but still.

P.S I wasn't really saying that you think he has some psychic connection, I'm just saying it's obvious the amount of pent of feelings welling in these characters, even if it's only one line, or a simple action, or a wry smile.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote