View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 17:52   Link #29061
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Well I was not sure whether you were going to mod the proportions as you did not explicitly say so (the proportions are the biggest hits agains these kits, the articulation is fine, I have seen HGUCs with worse lol)

Oh and if you could please post pics of your WIP with the modding, I take interest in seeing how ppl do it as my skills in such are nonexistent ^^
I usually end up not taking any pictures. I will keep your request in mind though. In terms of proportions, it won't matter much. I'm going to be cutting up the legs and making moving armor pieces, like RG/MG kits. I won't build complete inner frames, but I will do scratch built pieces, where it's visible. Along with Leds. I'm going to mod "all" of my hgs to run leds. Using Clear resin casting for eye parts, and other pieces, that I want to light.

Oh.. One very special piece is the tallgeese III. I have a 90s hg 1/144. I'm going to tear it down, resin cast parts for other kits that I like, scratch build, and turn it into a gundam. It's going to be awesome!
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote