View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 18:36   Link #85
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post

But it bothers me that the number I was shown already. Everything points at him, but this could be a trap to make us believe so. The only thing that is certain is that number I believes to be the supporter and acts accordingly. However Hiura says (repeating what he heard from the outsider) that noone knows who the supporter is (except the outsider), not the even the supporter himself. So it's rather probable that number I believes to be the supporter out of fanatism or for numerology reasons.
This whole story stinks a lot. The Outsider decided that one of the 12 is the supporter, however he doesn't say who the supporter is. How is the supporter supposed to do what he's meant to do if he isn't even sure about his role? It looks like a bad prank to me. Maybe the supporter doesn't exist, it's just the outsider trying to make everyone suspect about everyone else. Basically every Seleçao knows that any other seleçao could be the supporter. But since there's no supporter, then all twelve of them fear the remaining eleven.
I was wondering about the same thing too with the Supporter. It wouldn't make any sense.

I like the prank theory though.

And dammit, I want Diana to die soon D:<