View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 09:20   Link #3301
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijriims View Post
My point was: that Jigsaw had some horrible ideas and beliefs, but he planned all things rationally. Unlike some lunatic crazy serial killers. Jigsaw was the type of mastermind killer. So was Beatrice.

No, Kyrie was not a wonderful, nor a loving woman. My CURRENT hypothesis is that She prized family above everything, including her own children. Not that she did not care about her children, but she would sacrifice them if she weigh them against the whole family.

I modified my hypothesis from time to time. So if it confused you who the hell I am accusing of accomplicing with Beatrice, sorry. Possibly due to my poor communication skills. Briefly speaking, you have to read my latest posts to know what i am positing currently.

How? Because Beatrice went to Rokkenjima not only at family meetings. The simpliest explanation...
Then you're obviously making stuff up. Kyrie waited almost 12 years to marry Rudolf, got disowned by the Sumaderas for choosing a man they didn't want her with, and you say SHE WANTED TO HELP THEM?
Workworkwork is offline   Reply With Quote