View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 09:19   Link #15
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
And also, it would be awesome if the villains didn’t feel the need to explain in depth how their power works before every single fight, it always bothers the heck out of me how they always do that, giving the shinigami the advantage of knowing their abilities. I’ve always been a fan of seeing the good guys silently analyzing their opponents as they fight.
That reminds me when Ukitake fought Stark. The Espada saw his Shikai, asked what it did and Ukitake was like "lolno...find out by yourself" it was one of the few moments in Bleach that I went "Thank you! Someone with a brain!"

Hmmm 1000 dead in 7 minutes? That's a Sunday afternoon walk for Kenpachi...

Really now, as was said already, 1000 dead isn't that high a number when you look at the difference between even Vice-Captains and regular shinigami. Granted, taking out Kira was impressive but the rest...
Look at Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou, even a lazy one is quite large, if that thing hit a cluster of shinigami it could easily kill 50 or more. There's 6 or seven of these guys so...meh, I'll be impressed when they beat the non-fodder captains.
Yes, because captains like Komamura and Soi Fong are, to me, fodder-captains, meant the give...meh performances and possibly/nearly lose. If they beat any of the Vizards, Byakuya or the likes I'll be impressed. If they beat Shunsui 1 on 1 then I'll really be impressed.

Also...thank you Kubo, for making another villain that looks like 10 others characters in the series.