View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 10:05   Link #2409
mochichan

^
OMFG LOVE THAT EDIT <3
You even included their Kiraras :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
I was not thrilled with the concept of this series at first but grew to like it, also they didn't focus too much on combat which helped. I am glad I stuck around, this was an enjoyable series and I cant wait for a season two of it. Is it wrong that I like the No Name songs better than the AKB songs?
Depend on what AKB songs you heard. Beginner, River, Kaze as fuiteiru, Sakura no shiori, Sakura no ki ni narou are good even if you're not into idols, or Give me five big band sound and not as sugar overdose. Keibetsu is very un-idol like because it's about suicide because of bullying or Mokugekisha which is about witnesses not stopping crimes. There's rockish songs like Korogaru ishi ni nare, Blue Rose, Mammoth, ALIVE (also the prison break PV was super cool) or the sword swinging Itoshisa no Accel, the totally emo I'm crying and flawless Mushi no ballad which is about live on even if you're reduce to a bug, and Nakeru Bashou, Kurumi to Dialogue
There's over 400 songs and from what I seen, people who don't like AKB mainstream releases tend to like stage/team songs more.
But yeah...Kibou ni Tsuite >>>>>> Akb boring new single, Gingham Checks, that do not do justice to queen Yuko....

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-07-26 at 10:39.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote