View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 15:03   Link #939
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
What I mean is this

Youtube

The spell cost reduction is accumulative, meaning 27+27+27+27 = -108% cost reduction. Thus, all cost for that specific spell is 0%. Broken.... Also, I would enchant the other bonus on something like +health or magic resistance since magic regeneration is useless cause destruction is the only thing you need mana for. You can do it for robes too if you want to use alteration's stoneflesh/w/e, although it would never provide as much armor. I have the Arch mage robe, and from experience, this is considerably better.

Edit: Also another concept that broke the game.

1. Make increase enchanting effect potion
2. Drink potion, enchant object with increase alchemy enchantment
3. Repeat 1 and 2
4. Infinitely powerful enchantments for as long as you want to do it I guess.

The idea is that since the potion give you +enchantment and the stronger enchanted object makes +potions, you can loop it infinitely. People keep posting that they have +700 damage swords. Well even without that enchanting by itself is overpowering.

Edit2: I think there is a cap of 32% due to degrading return, but it is still nice.
What is the fun with weapon of 500 damage through, right? As a thief, I enjoyed sneak shot 4 arrows on a target without breaking sneak, much better than one shot every moving object. Had to calculate their moving pathway to plot out the clear eye sights for all those shots. Then with mobs too strong to kill by arrows, i has to get close for x15 dagger. Enjoy the best gaming time at this moment. Challenging, but not too incredibly difficult