View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 12:30   Link #58
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't really think, that in an organisation like CB you can just defect and take your Gundam with you. Especially since they have this all-predicting super-computer.

If there will really be two Gundam fractions fighting against each other, then I'd say, that it's part of the plan. Like they only pretend to be fighting against each other, destroying the surroundings, so that the world has to unite against them.
Veda might just go JUST AS PLANNED on everyone and decides that humanity is going to screw itself over anyways and this is the most efficient way to do it. Won’t be the first time evil supercomputers appear in fiction, really.

Since our lovable Meisters aren’t the most right-minded of all people (Hallelujah promotions, anyone?), would it be safe to assume that the Thrones Meisters might be even worse? It might be this psychotic test-of-power-and-skill thing between the two groups.

If the relationship between Setsuna and Marina ever develops to something like love, then Setsuna might just pull a Jesus Yamato and defect over. Still can’t see why anyone else would follow, though. Then Marina might just go all Virgin Lacus on us and starts to sing Ash Like Snow (in the PV, the vocalist Tomoko has Marina's hairstyle).

I like the new OP (being a the brilliant green fan, why wouldn't I?). Haven't seen the sequence yet, but I like the song. Can't wait for the lyric to get translated. Haven't seen the ED yet. Youtube is not turning up anything.
NominalBeast is offline   Reply With Quote