View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 08:14   Link #21303
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
er, so what happens to ange in the end? she died? from what i can tell she met future battler who was actually the writer and everything was just something he thought of because he couldnt remember due to the trauma??
No, she is alive and pretty successful with her author career, even though her popularity soared quite lately (we can assume that Ange is in her forties, while Battler is in his later forties, early fifties).
Unless I forgot the details, I'm pretty sure Touya never explained what really happened to Ange, nor why he was writing the "* of the golden witch" novels. But he definitely remembers of everything before even Episode 4 Ange so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxuria View Post
Oh I see.
Was this actually confirmed or it was just purely Ange's speculation? Or R07 didn't give any answers ; ___ ; ?
It isn't really confirmed, but the circumstancials evidence are there: I mean, why would Amakusa roam around with a sniper rifle and a Tokarev?
We won't know since that path won't go any further anyway so heh.

That being said, considering the magic end, it is really weird that Okonogi would still leave Ange alone, or even support her even if she let all the business to him.
As an observer of both ending, I must say that it is sort of disturbing to see Okonogi having such a win situation if he was really plotting like that (and suffice to say, that scene in Episode 6 with Amakusa is kind of ambigous as well, considering we can't be sure if it is a neutral perspective).

Last edited by Klashikari; 2011-01-06 at 08:28.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote