View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 11:21   Link #21311
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Akagi View Post
On the other hand, I do find it amusing how clearly highly intelligent and well-read people like Renall, Jan, yourself and others indulge in day-to-day discussions here about shit that seriously isn't worth your time.
You grossly overstate the value of my time. I don't know what Jan-Poo's excuse is though.
Quote:
My favourite has to be Erika of Ep5.
She was such a breath of fresh air, and although in retrospect her introduction was probably the point Umineko express went to hell, what a fun ride it was!
As for Will, I like him a lot, but I cannot forgive him having everything presented to him on a silver platter and Bern being easy on him (up to that Tea party, of course). Other than that, he's a fine character, indeed.
I still like Beatrice best. You know, the real one that was interesting before getting killed, unkilled, rekilled, and retconned into the most intolerable character in the series.

I also liked Battler before he stopped doing anything. I couldn't stand Erika, but I got quickly that she wasn't supposed to be tolerable. Which I assume most of her fans understand as well, and just like her because she's so masterful at it (and no question, she is). I mean, I hope. But I don't think she belonged, or else she should've been around sooner.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote