View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 10:21   Link #10597
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Pretty much. He's like a bug in a video game. An enemy you can't beat because damage doesn't register, and who's damage is always critical. Like a bug in FF8 where a certain enemy under certain circumstances always did 65535 damage (damage cap was 9999) because of a hex overflow.
Yea, you've got this right.

Even though, Zenkichi's Devil Style was made precisely to counter this, strangely it's nowhere to be seen.

A hint that it's probably gone? Perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling
In any case, Medaka vs. Iihiko next chapter is looking to be badass, lol. I want to see her unleash the beast.
That actually sounds horrible. Terrifying, even.

I mean, it would be the most boring fight in the history of Medaka Box. Two characters, who can't lose "Just cause", can't die "Just cause", etc... dosen't sound like top material when it comes to emotional investment. I mean, shit. This isn't DBZ. Dosen't help that Medaka's always bland and vapid, but that's minor, I guess. I surely hope that dosen't happen next chapter and something more interesting takes it's place, as this chapter deserves a good follow-up, as it was better than my hopes for it.
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote