View Single Post
Old 2006-05-07, 18:09   Link #16
Apocryphal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
My estimation is that this'll be a 26-er episode series-crammin 6 vols of manga in a 13-ep one is ridiculous!
Based on what you said about the extra characters and stuff, it just might be possible that it would run more than 13, or even 26 episodes. Also because of the lack of shoujo on TV lately, and the past shows such as Full Moon wo Sagashite and the recently ended Mirumo de Pon, I think as long as the series would remain popular at its targeted audience fanbase, it would be more than 26 episodes. My guess is that we are not on volume 2 yet, so at the rate of 7 episodes per volume plus the fillers, it could be a 52-episode series.

Is volume 06 the last volume of the manga? I did not think so, but since its summary is filled words like "final confrontation" and "true feelings," I really am not sure. I do think that the manga is coming to a close, and I think that the anime would strive to end after the manga ends. But then again, I am always wrong.

Quote:
Here I was wondering where her mother was in the show but the manga hasn't even shown either one of her parents and there ain't no chipmunk granny yet either.
Well then, I guess episode 04 is unique to the anime...

Quote:
In case anyone was wondering, Naa-san is a male cat..
I kinda figured that since in episode 02, when Kirari (crossdress mode) introduced Naa-san as Naa-ko, and Hiroto said something like, "I don't get why she dressed her cat as a female" (since Kirari is a female pretending to be male, Naa-san is male pretending to be female...)

Last edited by Apocryphal; 2006-05-07 at 21:50.