View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 17:10   Link #101
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Guys, I wasn't saying she doesn't have a right to go after him. What I don't like is how she's bringing Ryuuji into her plan to further her own agenda. Your own feelings are one thing, it's another entirely when you start using other people to get what you want. She doesn't really seem to care what he wants, she just views him as a way of getting a potential rival out of the picture, and I suspect she's going to start some trouble in the next episode (Possibly starting a rumor about him wanting Taiga which'll get back to Minori (Speculation)). Even if a real person might behave like this, it's still a pretty shitty thing to do.
And? It's not like we're supposed to sympathize with her.

Characters doing shitty things like this is what makes them more human.

Besides, she's voiced by Ai Nonaka, which automatically makes her awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
But the new and sulky Minorin is something I can't get used to yet. What's the problem with her? Apparently she likes Ryuuji and he likes her back. And Taiga has her crush with Kitamura. Unless she is worring about Ami(which I honestly doubt) I can't see any problems. She should just go for him. That's not like her at all.
The problem is Taiga. Taiga needs Ryuuji.

What happens if Ryuuji goes away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
They kinda dumbed down Ryuuji in the show. In the books at the end of Volume 2 Ami tells Ryuuji that Kitamura has a "Special Someone", and one of the people he suspects is Maya.
To be fair, he's had little to no contact with her. She's just some random girl in his class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin View Post
ALL HAIL ZEPPELIN!!!!!
...Um. Sorry, but that's getting a little annoying.

Could you stop that, please?