Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 00:21   Link #245
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Although I must admit the jealous childhood friend is getting a little annoying for me, but when she got drunk I also felt kinda sorry for her....
You know what really bothered me though? If Kanna really is the childhood friend, why does Kaito call her Tanigawa? So far on what's revealed, these are the names used by the group on each other.

Mio
Miyoko (Tetsurou)
Not yet said (Kaito/Kanna)

Kanna
Tanigawa (Kaito)
Kanna (Tetsurou)
Kanna (Mio)

Tetsurou
Tetsurou-kun (Mio)
Tetsurou (Kaito)
Not yet said (Kanna)

Kaito
Kai-kun (Kanna)
Kaito (Tetsurou)
Kirishima-kun (Mio)

I dunno, kinda find it odd that everyone is on a first name basis except for Mio --> Kaito and Kirishima --> Kaito. Highly suspicious I say. While not being on a first name basis does not preclude them being childhood friends (for example, BakaTest to name one off the top of my head), the chances they are go down significantly.

Not that it matters much for me, since Tetsurou --> Kanna is so much more adorable. "Idiot (referencing most probably Kaito" by Kanna, only to be followed by Testu's "I'm the idiot" <3. I dunno, I kinda like seeing the playboy having the unrequited love in anime for some reason. To top it all off, he's not a jerk about it! He honestly is helping Kanna and doing his best to set her up with Kaito. Big props for the man. If he is a childhood friend to Kanna, that is how they should act rather than jealous and clingy.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote