View Single Post
Old 2006-06-03, 14:22   Link #250
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Seems like most of us agree that Mikuru is happy in the SOS dan, meaning that Haruhi has been doing a good deed all along lol.

Kyon is probably happy too, but is Yuki and Itsuki having fun? Since Yuki shows no emotions all the time, but we know shes developing something, she may be having fun.

But Itsuki? I have to admit I'm not a fan of Itsuki, mostly because he looks evil lol. Is he having fun in SOS dan? Is his smile sincere or fake? I haven't seen anything from him that shows that hes enjoying, he looks like he's staying in the SOS dan because of his duties and because Haruhi got him in.

His smile is secretive and is almost like a mask itself, he takes it off when people aren't around him or when he's not being noticed. Like when he stares at Kyon's mole, he looked pretty evil and I wonder what he's thinking.

Mikuru's main duty is monitoring Haruhi, Yuki does about the same, but also chaos control, both of them are passive. Itsuki is here for monitoring and investigation as well, but he's also the one who seem to do more direct actions.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/