View Single Post
Old 2007-07-11, 00:16   Link #4038
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
1. Not that there's much. dere-Carim only occurs when there's the 2 of them, and dere-Sophia hardly ever appears.
Kaleido-Sophia?

Quote:
2. At the moment, Fate's got the highest "heartmeter", with Carym coming in second, and Sophia third.
So much for original plans, huh?

Quote:
3. Long story short, no point Tracing, as Kha doesn't have the raw mana pool, and the 1 rank nerf per Trace renders that spell useless. Might as well stick to Divine and Excellion Buster, since both can use divine mana to foot the bill, and can be pumped for more damage, though the 1 rank limit would tone down their max damage.
So he has to be selective after a certain point.

Quote:
And not that I mind not being able to trace Blaster; I just dun wanna have Kha pull Blaster out only to have Aurion screaming "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" And Kha can't trace Tyfing; he can only Trace an attack of Tyfing's which then manifests as a Device in the Infinite Spell Forge. Something like:

Kha wants to shoot Excelion Buster. Inside the Spell Forge, he is seen to pick up Excelion RH and then fires Traced spell. But due to the spell being able to be funded by divine mana, he can also fire it from Tausend Kreuz outside, but with a 2 rank nerf.
I see. I gotts start working on Tyrfing. The full shooting mode is driving me nuts just trying to find a suitable form!

Quote:
4. Oh dear... Come on, all above average mages can fend off his copied spells... Like his copied Crossfire Shooter is just a magic vulcan with puny damage and range, being rank D having been nerfed from C rank. Kha normally Traces S and above spells, unless it has a certain use.
At his BEST. Like DaemonJaeger form, in all avenging-Zorn fury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At least wait till my lone island scenario comes out first

Or are my ideas really that revolutionary?
Their unique. That makes it all the more exciting to wait for because nobody really bothered doing LindyXClyde in the past. That also includes the upcoming Mahou Shonen Classical Graham series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- Beware of pulling an Athrun Zala... we all know what happened to Cagalli... and just because polygamy's okay doesn't mean the girls want it to be.
I'm not even sure if Carym would be available after StrikerS.

Quote:
Then again, the thought of...Chrono Freedom-ing Kha for being unfaithful is pretty...enticing.
Sounds good.

Quote:
- Actually...no.

Spoiler for AFTER Saga:

\
AUGH! That's gotta hurt. Saga's luck really isn't working for him, huh?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2