View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 12:20   Link #1514
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I think that Saji will gain a BB through his connect with Issei, because issei is the only one able to bring him out of his "berserker mode", maybe will be issei the one who help him to get the BB between the three, i mean Dulio. The Dog, and Issei.

Or maybe Sona will be near of death, but that will be again a super berserker mode.....or even a romantic scene between Sona and Issei, an accidental kiss between Sona and Issei or something that make feel Saji inside a Prison, because Vritra is known as the Prison Dragon. maybe the fury and the agony awaken the BB......

The problem is that BB is so difficult to get, with emotional problems, scars in the heart, the faith, wishes fulfilled, etc,,,,, but any way, I think that gasper will get it first, because we will see his emotional problems of the past.

But there is a relation in how gasper and saji wakeup their powers, the two of them think in issei to activate their powers. Gasper and Saji want to be like Issei.
Saji said that issei is his aim, and gasper want to help issei in the battle.
Maybe the faith in issei by his miracles, and the friendship help them to get the BB.

By the way, What do you think this means?, Does it mean that Le Fay will leave Vali team and his brother? or, Is there a hidden order in the actions of his brother?, or Le Fay parents order her to follow his brother to recover the sword?

Le Fay being the magician for the pact!

She’s cute, and she’s talented in magic! It also seems like she can create magic that would make profit for Devils.

But the single point of her being a terrorist is preventing that from happening, huh.

“……The fact about how she supported Khaos Brigade is certainly a big issue.”

Sona-kaichou says that calmly.

Seriously, that’s the only disappointment there is. It may be something she did because she was worried about her brother, and even if it was for a certain time, she did stay in the organisation that is seen as an enemy from each faction……

“…………”

Le Fay also puts on a complicated expression.

Kuroka laughs as if she’s trying to change this heavy atmosphere.

Well, that may change for the better very soon, and having a response like that is good enough for now –nya. By the way Shirone, your territory has been taken by your senpai. Are you okay with it -nya?”
I think it is more to say the word of Ise may have bigger weight than he thought and maybe he will be able to take off the status of terrorist from her name. Though with the others, not a chance unless big changes in High Class Society.