View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 03:56   Link #11917
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So either way she's hated, right? I'm hoping Irish gets negative reactions once I make his forced Heel-Face turn since he's meant to bw an anti-hero. Also, for Louise, you have to be careful not to make her win every mind battle since having her outsmart Chifuyu and Tatenashi just screams compensating for something.

Actually, that kind of life span isn't that rare nowadays with medicine and extended againg, doubly so for the world of I.S.

I was planning to make a segment like that for Irish and Maya's bonding day. Maya gets harassed and Irish runs in to try and save her.......then proceeds to get mauled Maya then proceeds to kick ass and tells Irish that she just didn't want to hurt them and give them a chance to leave.

@ demino_hellsin - She tried to make Ichika massage her while she was wearing no pants and specifically told him to grab her ass. Not only that, she barged into his bathroom while he was naked and wouldn't leave till he allowed her to was his back. I doubt she's got an innocent maidens heart

Sento Asura sounds like the God Asura of Wrath.