View Single Post
Old 2009-11-28, 07:18   Link #42
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
Btw, did you guys notice that the animation and art in this eppie were kinda better than in some of the previous episodes? Same goes to screenplay too. I wonder who was working on these things for 9th ep., there's still no info about it at anidb...
Quite the opposite, actually. The quality of the fight scene in particular was some of the worst I've seen in the series so far. Kuroko was so thin and stocky there, and the action was far too slow. Way too many stills combined with awkward body movements, sometimes in semi-slow motion as well.

Frankly, this entire episode was slow. I found myself fighting the urge to simply skip forward more than once, which is a first for this series. Lines which were drawn or even said in slowmotion at times felt like they were simply done so to fill screentime. The Saten drama was overdone, way too much time spend on the same thing a couple of times in a row, which destroyed the very effect it aimed to achieve.

A below average episode. Well, I suppose every anime has at least two or three of these.

5/10
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote