View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 18:12   Link #294
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
He didn't get beat that badly in Meta-Cooler or Super Android 13. He put up just as much a fight as Goku (and Trunks), up until the final clash. It was only from Broly onward where he basically showed up, looked cool for about 15 seconds, and then got completely wasted. Happened in Broly, Fusion Reborn, and Dragon Fist.
Ending Credits Meta-Cooler Goku doing a death ball while Vegeta flat on the ground, I felt a little insulted with that, he helped Goku alot back in that movie, but man....
Agreed on SA-13, also that was the most BADASS intro of him EVER!

and the rest...well just 15 secs beaten, unless counting fusion where he and Goku had to make a strategy plan, which was a good development for his character.

Man Vegeta needs a break. I really hope to see a SSJ3 Vegeta on this movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Bojack is kind of in the middle. Everyone gets trashed up until the final SSJ2 clash, and he puts up a better fight than the others (barring Gohan). However, they waited so long to bring him in to make it dramatic that he doesn't get much screen time.
^This

Also Bojack needed to powerup to defeat and break Vegeta's ribs. Most of the other Z-Warriors are fodders including Vegeta and Trunks in a movie. That is something all these years I hated in DBZ.

Anyways another collaboration.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...UBy2itk9rFx.01