View Single Post
Old 2006-05-14, 14:11   Link #55
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Q. Is there a way to make you avatar appear in the preview... so you can see exactly what your post will look like... it can be very annoying sometimes when you get a smilie on some stupid separate line... or some of the other stupid things... and then you have to go and edit it and edit it until it looks like you wanted it...
Nope. Not that I know of.

Quote:
Q. Is it me or does writing :p sometimes leaves you with the text... as in you don't get the smilie version
Yes, that happens to me sometimes as well. I'm not sure why it does.

Quote:
Q. Is there a way in the Topic Review (Advance Mode thing)... to show the smilies as text... basically so you can copy the post you want to quote smilies and all...
Not that I know of. I usually just toggle out of Advanced Mode if I want smiley/image/link text. Advanced mode should copy all smileys .... though I haven't tried it lately.

Quote:
Q. Is there a way to make it so when you hit Ctrl U (for example) the message doesn't reset to the first line (as in... you don't get a PageUp)... Sure you can hit any of the arrow keys to jump back since the curser is left there... but it's pretty annoying to have the screen flicker like that...
Yes that is annoying and it happens to me as well. I haven't found a fix for it and I, like you, end up hitting an arrow key or continue typing to re-focus the cursor back down the page.

Quote:
Q. Is there a way to delete your post...
No. Not for users. Just Mods & Admins. Select all your text, delete it, post "Please delete this.", hit the Alert button and include the message, "Please delete my post for _______ reason. Thank you for being such great Moderators and doing such a wonderful job. They should pay you more. Cheers."
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote