View Single Post
Old 2007-10-23, 00:42   Link #215
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Sorry, but no. Discussion of who is stronger than whom appear in enough other threads that I don't really want to encourage them in a particular thread. I was really expecting to see that happen to the statistics thread and I would be surprised if it was not distracted to that again. I just made a place for the discussion while it was focused. I really think was a thread that served its purpose and is no longer needed. Do you really think it can stay focused on statistics if I reopened it? Do you think there is a worthwhile topic to rename it as?

If you have interesting and effective answers to these problems, then you'll find I'm willing to change my mind.
If all discussion regarding power levels were directed to this thread it would cut down on clutter in other threads. Not to mention that the thread itself directly relates to the power levels of all the characters whose statistics are listed. The thread topic itself encouraged discussion about power levels as well, not only that, we were also discussing theory as to why certian Claymore's power levels were the way they are and how Awakening affects them, which all directly links back to the statistics posted on that thread.

I have also recieved a few PMs saying that they are quite disatisfied with the thread closing for the reasons given. So I know I am not alone in this regard.

I also believe the post count in that thread should also point to how interested people actually are about the entire thread as well.