View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 20:15   Link #93
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
If you're going to have one or more proper sniper duels in this story, I recommend checking out Enemy at the Gates as well as Snake's fight with The End over in MGS3. After those, I doubt you will ever see sniping as 'a lazy approach to getting some kills' as Andy Eddy of TeamXBox seems to think (reference).
Hell, no. I have mad respect for snipers. (Back in my army days, had the pleasure of seeing some aspects of their training. Some even bunked next door to my platoon.) Simo Hayha himself is probably the patron saint of snipers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post

There are significant game spoilers in these discussions. If you hadn't already figured that out, I figured I should mention it.

Spoiler for MORE STORY YAY:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Characters:

And a reminder about the Mark/Marcus thing.
To quote Homer, "D'oh!!"

*The breaking of the news would take some time to formulate. After all, it does take a while for all the logistics to fall in place. So, it would be wise to keep it within the squads first.

*It's only veiled insults. She does recognise Darcsen talent when she sees it, but can't really bring herself to praise them as she would for other troops.

*Well, Squad 7 will tag along, as Welkins's respect for Louise is now there. He, and the squad, felt that they and Gallia owned her something.

Input is always welcomed.

Spoiler for Characters:

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2009-05-18 at 20:58.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote