View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 14:03   Link #50
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Hmm the episode was excellent and I'm happy that they have decided to run this arc now. Anyway once this arc finishes I bet were going to have to wait a few episodes before they go to the "finishing point" of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in general. Though if they did a filler episode based on the Hirukowashi-hen. That episode would be a great "comical relief" episode for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuke06 View Post
Great episode. Whoever says this episode lacks plot movement should watch it again.

But I didn't really understand what is Satako's illness...
From Rika's explaination of the small dot on the wall. We could interpret it as a fly or a cockroach. Now if you apply this to Satoko's case of her Uncle being abusive to her. When she sees a midlde aged man, she would interpret that middle aged man as her abusive Uncle. That's the "disease" Satoko has. In my opinion that disease might have started after her parents died and the event were her brother Satoshi "disappeared".

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha

Last edited by narmi; 2007-09-03 at 14:18.