View Single Post
Old 2010-05-06, 04:36   Link #55
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I just finished this game on my PC, with a HD 5770, 5.1 surround system and a 22' 1080p Monitor and let me tell you... This game isn't just gorgeously done. The music and the atmosphere are just the top of the iceberg.

This game is a real master piece in the full sense of the word. I have been playing video games since 8 bit consoles were out and I have never been blown away in the way this game did to me. The reason? The puzzle solving, specially the glyphs, some amazing stuff in there. The codex that you read... the philosophical view of the world contained within. The art... oh my God... the art... The actually artwork that you get to see and collect here is amazing, it is all art work real life but the game really makes it stand out, I spent hours just looking at the art... Also the architectural art, which is mostly real; the churches specially were amazing to look at. The sense of immersion in this game in unmatched.

However, what really makes this game unforgettable is its amazing storyline. It is so well thought out, it has such high philosophical and esoteric value that I don't know where to begin. Let me tell you before this game I thought that final fantasy 7, 8 and 9 were unmatched in terms of storyline, but this game dethroned the FF series in my opinion.

Amazing game. I really hope that AC3 can live up this one... It would be nice if the next historical setting were during the French revolution... but thats just me

Can anyone tell me what this song's name is? I have no idea why the guy in the video got the song to play in the middle of a city. For me it came out at the very end of the game after beating the pope for the first time.

Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote