View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 11:33   Link #72
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
On one hand, I'm glad Ko gave Ohana the cold shoulder, she was yanking him around on a chain, and he decided he wasn't having anymore of that and manned up, good for him, he gets big points for that.

On the other hand, now Tohru is gonna be all up in her mix now that Ko is out of the picture, and who wants to see more of that guy. Hopefully he hooks up with Ohana's mom or something.

Minchi looking good this episode. Maybe she's starting to see that Tohru is batshit insane and she should bail out, or maybe she understands that it's a shitty crush she has and she'll get over it. Points to her too!

Quote:
ust in response to your review, I have to say that I also didn't exactly appreciate how Ko simply gave up on Ohana as well when she had also made it pretty clear that she was understanding her wrongdoings. I think there was more than enough ground for him to give her another chance, particularly in light of glasses girl. As likeable as she is, she's too obsessed over the romance angle. Ohana's got much more variety as a character.
Glasses girl know what she wants and goes for it, which is more than you can say for...pretty much everyone else in this show. she actually has a spine. But I guess that isn't very exciting for the viewer huh.