View Single Post
Old 2011-11-02, 11:19   Link #49
uchihacrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's kind of sad that Kishimoto purposely weakened Tsunade before her big fight.

That being said, I said ages ago that I wanted Madara (albeit as Tobi) to be defeated by Tsunade (and the older generation), and it looks like my wish may just come true (admittedly, at the time I only meant the older generations of Konoha, but all 5 Kages coming together is a far more powerful image/message).

That being said, was Black-Zetsu just killed?
It did look like Black Zetsu was killed or merely defeated, to the point he wasn't able to move or the point of passing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Tell me again why they had to use this new exotic teleportation technique when they could have easily have someone on the battlefield summon them like what the frogs did for Naruto back in Konoha.
It wasn't any new teleportation technique. When Naruto was summoned, he was at - inside - Mt. Myoboku. That was more like animal summoning jutsu, in my opinion. Shima - I believe - summoned the group back to Konoha. I'm sure they could've summon them, but they didn't have the summon scrolls. lol
uchihacrimson is offline   Reply With Quote