View Single Post
Old 2007-06-27, 11:08   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

LATE EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
I did read the manga. Ebisu never used the word "molded" in that explaination. All the other stuff after that is based on your flawed premise, so I'll ignore it.
As Sabakyu said, is just a different use of terminology that’s all, when Ebisu said mixing, it was referring to molding chakra. Eihter way, barring any terminology, Anything that requires chakra, including walking on water and tree walking requires the Chakra to be mold, just like rasengan that works under the principle of this 2 exercises.

Quote:
About the anime only thing, its not my fault that other people choose to remain ignorant, and no amount of ignorance on anyone else's part is going to convince most manga readers that the filler arcs were cannon. Filler can't prove points because Kishi didn't write it. Its like comparing apples to dumptrucks (apples to oranges never made sense to me, since their both fruit).
I’m not saying the Anime holds more weight or that the fillers are canon, the Manga is canon, the Anime isn’t. but there are people who don’t see the Manga, and what they see in the Anime is canon for them, if they decide to use or not information from the original source is up to them, that’s why I said you can use Manga info to show them, But I know a lot of poster that only see the Anime that don't care what the Manga say, and that’s their choice.

Heck, I’m one of the first people that don’t take anything from the Anime as canon, see for yourself here:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31061

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Meaning that "stamina" refers to the total amount of spiritual energy that a given person has to contribute to the mixing process?
Stamina is the Amount of Both Physical and Spiritual energy the body has. but when they are not mixed.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-06-27 at 13:11.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote