View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 01:34   Link #2042
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Ryou not coming back I can sort of understand. Mei and Yukine way overpowered Ryou after last years nominations in terms of moe, especially in After Story (at least so far...still some episodes left). Even Sanae, who also didn't make top 100 probably out moed Ryou...and she's a MILF(GMILF).

As for Rei...I imagine her types fans didn't want to have to be forced into making a choice between her and Nagato Yuki.

I think I see all my nominations in the top 100. I see all three Minami sisters and poor Tessa. Plus I see Kaede who I nominated last year but not this year. And Chidori still behind Tessa on moe.

Poor Yutaka is in the 100 spot even though people were calling her a walking pillar of moe.

Total of ten KyoAni girls are in the top 100, however the six that didn't get in where in the bottom 20%. If they all had gotten in the ratio would have been:
KyoAni Empire (25 systems): CLANNAD (7), Kanon (6), Haruhi (4), Lucky Star (4), AIR (2), and Full Metal Panic! (2)...these two systems are joint controled with GONZO.