View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 12:52   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Time for Tatsuki to cheer Ichigo up in her own way! So...new chapter, a new beginning. Gotta say this was a really great chapter, the likes of which I haven't read in years (like, literally). Solid plot that doesn't involve inexplicable deaths and interdimensional beings chasing godhood? Yes please A single fight that involves badass Ichigo owning street punks. Alright, they're not Kenpachi but it's a good start. Also it's kinda cool to have Ichigo as the center of the story once again, all his thoughts and interactions with others...looking at the anime, Aizen had been doing everything for Ichigo for a very long time, expressing his thoughts included.
Is it just me or does that guy in the last panel have a bitchy Aizen aura about?
Quote:
what the fuck kind of name is that for an arc is that???
I doubt its name is lost shinigami badge arc...and I doubt even more that it's going to be a simple chase for a useless trinket, normal people got better stuff to steal.
Quote:
I dont get the situation exactly.. can someone explain to me why ichigo said:
'' Apparently, I told Chad, Inoue and the others about my shinigami powers when I was asleep. They said they believed me immedeatly''.. What's that supposed to mean? Did everyone lose there memory and did he just tell them again he is a shinigami? Or 'was' in this case.
He explained the fact that he no longer has any.