View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 08:00   Link #206
Zankoku12

It's quiet funny how they use some of the scenes from the first PV for the flashbacks given that J.C staff isn't the one animated the PV (or so I heard,isn't it would be more consistent if they use their own scenes in the anime?).....
And the Haruka/Kanata scene in the flashback didn't even happen in Haruka's arc.

Wtf is it doing there then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
One possibility I've seen talked up a bit is that once a character's drama or issue is resolved, then the results of that meld into the status quo of the reset point. While it doesn't seem that meaningful now, giving the viewer a sampling of it could make it less sudden if/when there's a "full" reset.
So back to my question : what's the point of the loops now ? It would make more sense if no loop happened >.>

Quote:
It would have been fine if it wasn't for Rin's white outfit shown in Riki's flashback.
It's not just Rin's white shirt but also Masato and Lenon's scenes.
Riki's reaction after the flashbacks is like he remembered it all but played along anyway

And it would have been nice if they show the light orb(because,you know,Key love their meaningful light orbs) disappeared after each arc