View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 00:41   Link #60
potchip

Nope. There are plenty of Sena lover that hates Yozora, or quoting Yozora's behaviour with Sena as the reason for hating Yozora. In comparison not that many Yozora fans who hate on Sena because they like Yozora, or hate on Rika because Yozora cannot deal with her. I suppose I don't dislike Sena, though just find her a bit shallow (and obviously milking for fandom) as a character therefore less interesting. As for describing Yozora's behaviour as 'bullying', I wonder why is bullying such a touchy word, whereas murder/violence doesn't provoke the same emotional response (I guess this being anime forum and all.) In the case of Yozora, by setting she's a Sadist and that's just her mode of operating, though the intention is somewhat different from a bully - it's her way to connect to people, a method doomed to fail unless on the ultra M Sena.

One person commented somewhere that Yozora is too talkative for a socially inept person. That got me thinking. In fact, most of Yozora's conversation were with Sena, and basically reading a book other times. It should be pretty obvious what it means, or someone convince me otherwise with an example where somone spends 70% of conversation quota on a person they hated.