View Single Post
Old 2014-10-16, 08:45   Link #15
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Well would ya look at that: last chapter I was saying how I'd like to have Kurama-mode upgraded to Ashura's own avatar version and this chapter delivers it. It's not an exact copy mind, but that's a good thing (exact copy paste powers are not very creative).

The fight's gotten more interesting. I'll admit, when Sasuke pulled the Bijuu back down my first thought was "If he uses them as hostage shield...", but it turns out he's only using they chakra to get a better form. Fat load of good it'll do him in the end because we know he won't be allowed to succeed, but details.

Some verbal shots being fired too.

"That jutsu shows how lonely you are". Oh Sasuke you card. What manga have you been following? Of course that's his own twisted perspective. I always took Kage Bunshin to be a symbol of what Naruto himself stood for: where 1 person fails, many people banded together will succeed.

"When it comes to battle, I really want to beat you. But not the you in your current state". OK, I took this as either that Naruto considers Sasuke "much weaker than he normally would be" or that "beating him now wouldn't give him the satisfaction". You're free to throw in your opinion on the matter.

Also yeah go figure, Sasuke DOES seem to seek immortality so he can be that eternal enemy. It's funny, he's basically combining all of the villains we've had into 1. He took on Pain/Nagato's proposal of a massive threat/pain that unifies people, ruling from the shadows like Obito/Madara and seeking immortality like Orochimaru. It's...kinda disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I know that Naruto is basically retarded but I did not expect Sasuke's plan to boil down to babysitting humanity for eternity.
I wouldn't call the grumpier version of Icky Vicky who threatens you with a periodic lashing to be "babysitting".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
He is a wannabe Lelouch with half the brain.
Nah, half of Lelouch's brain would have already come to the conclusion of how stupid this plan is. More like 12% of R1 Lelouch's brain.
Spoiler for ...:
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote